For more information about these courses, including class times, please call (281) 826-2627.
*CLICK HERE FOR CLASS TIMES AND REGISTRATION*
Driver error causes almost 70% of all motor vehicle collisions, and errors are often the result of a poor driver attitude. DDC – Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving helps problem drivers make a direct connection between their attitude and behavior on the road.
Collisions are costly, averaging $6,200 in property damage alone. This is just one of the consequences covered in this highly effective course, which helps problem drivers see the financial, legal and personal implications behind the choices they make. It also shows them how to take responsibility for their actions.
What participants will learn:
• Latest research on impaired driving, including expanded information on how alcohol and drugs affect driving
• Updated state laws on license revocation and suspension
• Motivation behind effective and ineffective decision making
• How to embrace change and develop an action plan to drive more defensively.
• Dangers of distracted driving, including texting and other cell phone use.
DDC – Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving is used extensively for court referrals, as a diversion program for drivers with excessive violations and to retrain drivers with poor driving records. The program helps create a new mindset, improving a person’s attitude so that his or her driving behavior can change.
The third edition features engaging topics and course materials, including compelling videos that challenge drivers to not accept excuses but rather to focus on the consequences of their behaviors. Participants join in non-threatening, non-judgmental discussions as to why they elect to drive as they do — and how they can change.
For more information, visit the National Safety Council website